TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read the terms and conditions below in full before purchasing products from this website.
- These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of products on this website. In using this website for this purpose, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not understand or accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from purchasing products using the website. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this website, including the Privacy u0026amp; Security Policy and Refund Policy.
- In these terms and conditions, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to O’Brien Timber Floors, the domain and website owner.
- ORDERING PROCEDURE
- You may offer to purchase products described in this website for the price specified on this website.
- Your order must contain your name, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card details and any other ordering information specified on this website.
- Confirmation of your purchase will be sent to your e-mail address once your payment has been cleared. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 48 hours please contact email@example.com
- You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if our confirmation e-mail is still pending.
- The goods are offered for sale only to persons who can make legally binding contracts.
- PAYMENT PRICE
- Payment must be made by credit card or Paypal using the facilities on this website.
- Prices are inclusive of G.S.T. In all other respects, the price is exclusive of taxes, duties and charges imposed or levied in Australia or overseas in connection with the supply of goods or services.
- O’Brien Timber Floors are happy to look at any written quote before purchase, but will not price match after a purchase has been made. You may not return the products for a refund if you find the products cheaper elsewhere.
- CANCELLATION DUE TO ERROR OR UNAVAILABILITY
- You acknowledge that despite our reasonable precautions, products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to a typographical error or like oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, not withstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. We reserve this right up until the time of delivery of goods.
- If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question without deduction.
- Delivery fees if required will be calculated based on your location and product weight.
- Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon delivery.
- We undertake to comply with the terms of our Shipping Policy in relation to ensuring delivery in a timely matter.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable for any losses or damages suffered directly or indirectly by you as a consequence of any delay in dispatch or delivery.
- Delivery time frame: 7-10 days Metro, 14 days country.
- The purchaser or a legal representative of the purchaser must be on-site to receive the delivery and sign for the goods on the specified date of delivery. If no-one is present on-site to receive the order, goods will not be left unattended and an additional fee will be charged for next attempt of delivery.
- Under certain conditions, refunds are available for returned unopened items valid up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Goods must be unopened and in original condition. Please ask before purchasing if your products can be returned. You will be responsible for returning the items to our warehouse.
- 30% admin and restocking fees will be applied to all returned items.
- 50% admin and restocking fees will be applied to all returned accessories.
- Faulty items may only be returned after being inspected by a representative of O’Brien Timber Floors and being deemed faulty.
- Strictly NO return of specially ordered timber flooring or specials/clearance items.
- Strictly NO return of internationally sold items.
- You are NOT entitled to return products if:
- You have changed your mind and do not want the product
- You have ordered the wrong product
- You have found it cheaper elsewhere
- You have found a “better” product elsewhere
- You bought “seconds” or “damaged” goods that were advertised as that condition
- You have damaged the product
- You have used the product
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk.
- Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
We undertake to comply with the terms of our Privacy And Security Policy in relation to the collection and use of your personal information.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or relating to your use of this website including the online purchase of O’Brien Timber Floors Pty Ltd products, as set out in our Legal Disclaimer.
- Details contained on this website relating to goods and services have been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. We do not warrant that the details on this website concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of any other country. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside Australia) and if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods or services from this website.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS And CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- TERMINATION OF ACCESS
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
- GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.